Due to the limited move-in, we strongly recommend shipping your materials in advance to Shepard’s warehouse for delivery between April 9, 2018 and April 27, 2018.
Advanced Warehouse Shipping Deadlines
- Shepard will begin accepting advance shipments at their warehouse on April, 9, 2018.
- All shipments must be delivered to Shepard’s warehouse by April 27, 2018 to avoid a surcharge. The last day for warehouse deliveries is May 3, 2018.
- YOU MUST SHIP YOUR HANGING SIGN IN ADVANCE TO SHEPARD’S WAREHOUSE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please be sure to use the Hanging Sign shipping label so Shepard knows to prioritize the package.
Direct to Show Site Information
- If you ship directly to the Aria, Shepard cannot accept the delivery before 12PM on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
- Shipments will be significantly delayed if you ship directly to show site. If your shipments are delayed, this could affect your labor costs during build.
- What is the address to ship in advance to the warehouse?
(Company Name, Booth #)
c/o Shepard Exposition Services 5845
Wynn Road, Suites A,B,C,D
Las Vegas, NV 89118
- What is the address to the direct to show site?
ATTN: [Guest Name] – Hotel Guest
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89158
- How do I ship my materials?
You can ship through a third party in one of two ways:
The first is to ship in advance to the Shepard Warehouse where shipments can be received anytime between April 9, 2018 and April 27, 2018 without a surcharge. Shepard will then deliver your freight to your booth at your appointed target time. This is the best option if you want to begin set-up at your assigned target time and not have to wait for your freight to be delivered.
The second way to ship is to ship direct to show site. The Aria Business Services Center cannot accept shipments until April 23, 2018. If shipments sent to the Aria arrive before April 23, 2018, they will be refused. HLTH DOES NOT recommend shipping to show site, as this will cause significant delays.
- What is material handling?
Material Handling is the service to move and store your freight from the freight docks to your booth. This service includes off-loading from the delivery truck; delivery to your booth; removing empty crates and boxes; storing the crates and boxes during the show and returning them after the show: and finally delivery of the crates and boxes to your carrier. This service is all provided exclusively by Shepard. It is a one-time charge for incoming and outgoing. See the Material Handling order form in our Exhibitor Kit for rates.
- What happens to my empty containers during the show
- Empty containers will be removed from your both and temporarily stored in non-accessible storage during the event.
- At the close of the show‚ the empty containers will be returned to the booth in random order. Depending on the size of the show‚ this process may take several hours.
- For HLTH, we will begin returning empties and scheduling move out for Tuesday from 7:45PM – 11:30PM, with additional move out on Wednesday from 8AM – 12PM. The entire empty process may take up to several hours depending on the amount of freight we have to return.
- Who can I contact for shipping information?
- Please email email@example.com for more information on shipping.
- Shepard Logistics
- Aria Shipping & Business Services
- Material Handling Form
- Shipping Label – Advanced Warehouse
- Shipping Label – Show Site
- Shipping Label – Advanced Warehouse – HANGING SIGN