The HLTH 2018 Employer Program: Shift or Get off the Pot!, will unite large employers like Walmart, Comcast, Sharecare, Sodexo, and industry trade associations to discuss how employers are implementing policies to lower medical spend, improve quality of care, engage employees and align benefits offered to the value provided.
Health issues, including chronic health conditions, such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, continue to erode our nation’s overall health status while driving costs upward at unsustainable levels. These conditions prove to be even more costly for employers, as employees tend to have higher rates of absenteeism and declining productivity.
Decide which registration option is right for your organization and get ready to join the program that is set to address the challenges and present opportunities for growth in employee health and wellness.
Not ready to participate in our Hosted Buyer Program? You can still join HLTH 2018 through our standard online registration form. Don’t miss out on over 40% savings, 350 speakers, and senior-level networking opportunities.
Be sure to check out our full agenda and stay on the lookout for this icon showcasing the latest tracks for employers looking to disrupt healthcare.
Including Exclusive Employer Insight by:
- Nebeyou Abebe, Vice President, Health & Well-Being, Sodexo
- Chris Cutter, Founder and CEO, LifeDojo
- Annette Guarisco Fildes, President and CEO, The ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC)
- David Hoke, Senior Director, Associate Health and Well-Being, Walmart
- Shawn E. Leavitt, SVP, Total Rewards, Comcast Corporation
- Brian Marcotte, President and CEO, National Business Group on Health
- Chris McSwain, President, Integrated Benefits Institute